Tuesday, September 8, 2009

hi. my friend

Just before midnight, my Yahoo! account spammed all my contacts with the subject above and no body in the e-mail. Massive fail. So today, paranoia and password-changing were all the rage. Tonight was filled with typing a report: good stuff. But nothing can stop me from my desire to share everything I've learned with my incredible fanbase. Plus, it doesn't take very long.

Boulevard Wheat Beer was on the menu at the Applebee's in my hometown (yes, the location of this weekend's catch of an alleged DUI driver on the lam for all of 2 minutes). I didn't expect much, but I was pleasantly surprised. Brewed in Kansas City, this beer offered a good hop flavor and an unfiltered finish, the kind that reminds you there are still wild parts of the world, places without 3G.

4 of 7 Smile Points (good, but not fight-the-infidels good)

No comments:

Post a Comment