Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cats Like Butter

My wife and I caught up with some friends we hadn't seen in too long last night. It surprised us all to see the cat licking the butter out of the tray before dinner, but I think that only added a distinct, earthy flavor (kidding, we cut the part she licked off). I've never seen a cat do that before. Feline aficionados out there - heads up.

My wife prepared a gorgeous assortment of food for our guests. She can certainly cook, which is another big part of the inspiration for this blog.

Quiche selection from Whole Foods
Petite fillets with balsamic reduction and goat cheese
Baked, whipped mashed potatoes with chives and egg (let me know if you want the recipe) - creamy, delicious
Green beans, and last but not least...
Lemon blueberry cake (again, let me know if you want the recipe)

In general, feel free to ask me for the recipes anytime you see something on here you think you would like. I'd be glad to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment